Samsung Galaxy S8 special fingerprint scanner, Andromeda’s future & more – Pocketnow Daily
– AirPods finally reach the Apple Store, and then get lost in demand http://pocketnow.com/2016/12/13/airpods-finally-reach-the-apple-store
– Google’s new Android Things OS brings a more-practical approach to IoT http://pocketnow.com/2016/12/13/googles-new-android-things-os-launched
– Microsoft’s plans for Cortana on IoT involve talking to your fridge http://pocketnow.com/2016/12/13/microsofts-plans-for-cortana-on-iot
– Andromeda’s future uncertain as Google SVP debunks Chrome OS and Android merger http://pocketnow.com/2016/12/13/andromedas-future-uncertain
– Under-Glass fingerprint scanner announced just in time for the Samsung Galaxy S8 http://pocketnow.com/2016/12/13/under-glass-fingerprint-scanner-for-galaxy-s8
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the launch of Apple’s AirPods, even though getting a pair is harder than expected. Microsoft’s plans for IoT and Cortana follow as Redmond wants you speaking to your fridge. Google then takes the stage with Android Things, and how this new OS will help IoT evolve. Then we discuss Andromeda’s future as it seems that Chrome OS is not merging with Android after all. We end today’s show talking about the new under-glass fingerprint scanner that was announced just in time for the Galaxy S8.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow